Friday 24 June 2011

Cityville Codebreaker - I have bought the guide and wanted to share it with you all.

Cityville Codebreaker - Here is one of the videos I like:

I bought the guide the other week and am really surprised of the quality.

The only reason I bought it was because it is the cheapest one.

I spent too much money on Cityville and yeah love the game but it is sending me to ruin.

I have played around with the guide for a week now and have eventually stopped paying for Cityville cash and now able to play with some techniques I have learned.

Some of these are only basic, but still missed them in the game but some are advanced and would never of been able to work them out.

(Well, probably, but after spending more hours in front of the screen)

Check it out here, see what you think and it is the cheapest one around.

Have fun

Darren

Have you checked out my profile yet?

Cityville Codebreaker

No comments:

Post a Comment